Snapdragon Stadium is centrally located in Mission Valley and easily accessible by car or public transportation. On-site parking is limited, and SDSU season ticket members have priority access.
- Snapdragon Stadium parking lots will open 5 hours before kickoff. Please plan on arriving early to limit traffic delays. Stadium entry gates open 2 hours prior to kickoff.
- Review the parking map and enter the appropriate gate shown for your specific parking lot. If you arrive at another entry point you will be turned around and directed to the correct lot entry.
- Tailgating is permitted at all on-site parking lots. Guests will be directed to their parking space by parking staff; reserving or occupying additional spaces is NOT permitted. One space per vehicle. See tailgating section below for additional tailgating policies.
- Have an RV or want additional space to tailgate? Contact us to learn more about our RV Zone option (space is limited).
SDSU recognizes that tailgating is an important aspect of the game day experience. The following tailgating rules and regulations have been established to create a safe and enjoyable tailgating experience for all.
- Guests are required to park in spaces as directed by parking staff upon arrival; guests may not reserve additional spaces and must tailgate directly behind their vehicle.
- Guests that wish to park next to a family member or friend must arrive at the lot at the same time, and both vehicles must have the valid parking pass for the parking lot. “In and out” privileges for vehicles are not permitted.
- Oversized vehicles (defined as exceeding a size of 8 feet by 14 feet) are not allowed in general lots and must purchase a permit for the RV Zone in advance.
- To accommodate as many vehicles as possible, patrons wishing to tailgate may do so in the area directly behind their vehicle, provided that their tailgating does not interrupt the flow of traffic or cause crowd management issues.
- Guests may not purchase multiple parking permits to expand their tailgating footprint. Parking permit(s) cannot be purchased for the sole purpose of having a space for tenting, tables, grills, and other tailgating activities separate from parking.
- All fire lanes, drive aisles, sidewalks and walkways must always remain clear and unobstructed.
- Only temporary pop-up tents are permitted. Nothing can be attached or affixed to the grounds or premises (light poles, etc).
- Only natural gas or propane grills are allowed. Charcoal grills, wood stoves, oil fryers, open pit fires, and/or other cooking stations will NOT be allowed.
- No private events or large group spaces will be allowed.
- All alcohol consumption must cease 30 minutes following the scheduled start time of the event.
- No glass bottles or containers are allowed on the premises. All drinks shall be placed in plastic or other non-breakable cups or cans.
- Unauthorized sale of food or beverage items is prohibited. Fans are limited to bringing and preparing food for their family and friends only.
- No kegs are permitted.
- Patrons are prohibited from exiting the parking facility with any type of alcoholic beverage.
Prohibited Parking Lot Activities
- No amplified sound systems are permitted (small dock speakers are ok). Music being played must be suitable for a family friendly setting.
- No discharging, launching or throwing any aerial devices that could cause harm to patrons or vehicles.
- No fireworks.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited.
- Non-licensed motorized vehicles are prohibited within parking lots, including but not limited to golf carts, Segway’s, skateboards, bicycles, scooters, and hoverboards.
- Radio-controlled model aircraft, unmanned aircraft systems, drones, and other similar devices are prohibited. Possession or operation of such devices may result in immediate ejection from the area and operators may be subject to arrest.
- Weapons or firearms are strictly prohibited.
- All trash must be disposed of in the provided receptacles, or hauled off-site.
- Portable restrooms will be available.
Snapdragon Stadium parking lots have paid ADA parking stalls available on a first come first serve basis. The Green Lot – located directly to the north of the stadium – is the primary location for accessible parking.
- Vehicles parked in ADA parking stalls must follow all regulations as specified within the California Vehicle Code.
- Vehicles parking in an ADA parking stall must display a valid ADA placard and must possess a valid parking pass or pay the parking fee at the entrance.
- Snapdragon Stadium will offer a courtesy shuttle for those with mobility impairments. The shuttle will have a designated route connecting the Stadium Trolley station, on-site parking lots, and stadium entry gates.
RIDESHARE AND DROP-OFFS:
Rideshare and general drop-offs are welcome at the designated area located on the northbound Mission Village Drive between Friars Road and Jacaranda Street see parking map.
For SDSU Football events, on-site parking is expected to sell out in advance of gameday. If you do not have a parking pass, you MUST use one of the following alternatives:
- Ride the Trolley: The Stadium Station on the Trolley’s Green Line is located a short walk from Snapdragon Stadium. Park and Ride parking lots are located throughout the Trolley system.
- Park on Campus: More information will be provided shortly.
- Rideshare (Uber, Lyft, etc.): Rideshare drop-offs are welcome at the designated area located on the northbound Mission Village Drive between Friars Road and Jacaranda Street.
- Park Off-Site: Overflow paid parking is available at the Mission City Corporate Center Garage located at Friars Road and Northside Drive. Free parking is generally available at Hazard Center during nights and weekends (park and ride Trolley).